Chautauqua Lake Community Sailing Foundation
Teaching the community to sail, race, and love the sport of sailing!
Welcome to the CLCSF, where our goal is to provide an easy and affordable way for everyone to enjoy sailing on Lake Chautauqua. We focus on High School team racing, as well as youth through adult sailing courses and education. CLCSF is a non-profit community based organization.
We look forward to a fantastic Spring season in 2017!
Currently taking signups for our Spring High School Sailing Teams!
Check out the program links for more details.
- Summer Programs begin June 12th
- Mentor Junior Olympics – June 10th & 11th
- Edgewater Junior Race Week – June 21st
- Area E Elimination – July 6th & 7th
- Port Clinton Regatta – July 14th
- That’s Amore III Fundraiser – July 22nd
- Rochester Junior Olympics – July 28th – 30th
- Erie Yacht Club Regatta – August 5th
- April 10th – CLCSF Ice Breaker Regatta – 1ST PLACE & 4TH PLACE
- April 12th – SUNY Maritime Regatta – 4TH PLACE
- April 16th-17th – MASSA District Mallory Qualifier – 12TH PLACE
- April 23rd – Buffalo Invite – 1ST PLACE & 7TH PLACE
- May 15th – NY State Championship – 1ST PLACE & 3RD PLACE
- Sept 18th – Mentor Harbor Yacht Club – Mentor, OH – 2ND PLACE
- Sept 24th – Lakewood Regatta – Lakewood, NY – 1ST PLACE
- Oct 2nd – Fall Fleet Race Championships – Rochester, NY – 2ND & 6TH PLACE
- Oct 9th – Edgewater Regatta – Edgewater, OH – 6TH PLACE
- Oct 15th & 16th – MASSA Fall Fleet Championship – Fort Monroe, VA – 14TH PLACE
- Oct 26th – NYISA Keel Boat Qualifier – Rochester, NY – 2ND PLACE
- Nov 5th – MASSA Keelboat Qualifier – Rochester, NY – 6TH PLACE
Registration is currently open for our SUMMER season! Participate in our Youth or Adult sailing courses:
Adult Learn to Sail
A comprehensive program with a combination of dry land and on the water sailing for beginners and novices.
Adult Intermediate & Couples Sailing
Great program for couples or parents/siblings with basic sailing abilities, offering guidance and instruction.
Adult Keel Boat Sailing
Instruction on sailing our 22-foot boat for novices and sailors alike.
For high school and college age individuals with special emphasis on the C420 spinnaker and trapeze.
For more information on any of our programs, please check out our select program pages.
2 West Lake Street, Lakewood NY 14750 | P.O. BOX 291 Lakewood NY, 14750 | (716) 720-1550 | SailCLCSF@gmail.com