Chautauqua Lake Community Sailing Foundation
Teaching the community to sail, race, and love the sport of sailing!
Welcome to the CLCSF, where our goal is to provide an easy and affordable way for everyone to enjoy sailing on Lake Chautauqua. We focus on High School team racing, as well as youth through adult sailing courses and education. CLCSF is a non-profit community based organization.
We look forward to a fantastic FALL season in 2018!
Currently taking signups for our 18 and older Adult JCC Intro to Sailing courses as well as High School Sailing! All local area schools and students aged 13 and up are able to participate.
Check out the program links located at the top or bottom of our page for more details.
- Sept 15-16 – MASSA Cressy Champs @ RYC
- Sept 22 – NYISA-NW League Qualifier @ BYC
- Sept 29 – Fall Opti Regatta @ RYC
- Oct 6-7 – Cleveland Invite @ The Foundry
- Oct 13-14 – Larry White Invite @ Coast Guard
- High School Sailing began Sept 10th.
- Our Intermediate Sailing Program began Sept 5, open to anyone who would like to take a boat out on the water and sail (with minimal instruction offered). Tues/Thurs 6:00pm to 8:00pm. Prices on our Adult Sailing page.
- Our Adult Learn to Sail course began Sept 5th.
- Thanks to everyone who donated school supplies during the Gran Fondo!
- Great time seeing everyone at the Dragonboat Races! Thanks to everyone to stopped by our booth!
- Had a great evening on July 21st at our 4th Annual Evening in Italy. Thanks to everyone who attended!
- Southwestern took 1ST PLACE at the New York State Championships on May 12th! Congrats Team!
- Southwestern Placed 5th & 6th at The Foundry on May 6th
- Southwestern won 1st place at the Chautauqua Invite on April 22nd! Congrats team!
- Southwestern placed 12th place at Christchurch, VA!
- Southwestern Sailing Team took 1st place at the Western New York Qualifying Regatta in Rochester, NY on March 24th.
2 West Lake Street, Lakewood NY 14750 | P.O. BOX 291 Lakewood NY, 14750 | (716) 720-1550 | SailCLCSF@gmail.com