Chautauqua Lake Community Sailing Foundation
Teaching the community to sail, race, and love the sport of sailing!
Welcome to the CLCSF, where our goal is to provide an easy and affordable way for everyone to enjoy sailing on Lake Chautauqua. We focus on High School team racing, as well as youth through adult sailing courses and education. CLCSF is a non-profit community based organization.
We look forward to a fantastic Spring season in 2017!
Currently taking signups for our Spring High School Sailing Teams!
Check out the program links for more details.
- Spring Signups – February 27th, 2017
- Open House – TBD
- Start of Practice – March 15th
- Local Qualifier for US Nationals – April 1st, 2017
- April 10th – CLCSF Ice Breaker Regatta – 1ST PLACE & 4TH PLACE
- April 12th – SUNY Maritime Regatta – 4TH PLACE
- April 16th-17th – MASSA District Mallory Qualifier – 12TH PLACE
- April 23rd – Buffalo Invite – 1ST PLACE & 7TH PLACE
- May 15th – NY State Championship – 1ST PLACE & 3RD PLACE
- Sept 18th – Mentor Harbor Yacht Club – Mentor, OH – 2ND PLACE
- Sept 24th – Lakewood Regatta – Lakewood, NY – 1ST PLACE
- Oct 2nd – Fall Fleet Race Championships – Rochester, NY – 2ND & 6TH PLACE
- Oct 9th – Edgewater Regatta – Edgewater, OH – 6TH PLACE
- Oct 15th & 16th – MASSA Fall Fleet Championship – Fort Monroe, VA – 14TH PLACE
- Oct 26th – NYISA Keel Boat Qualifier – Rochester, NY – 2ND PLACE
- Nov 5th – MASSA Keelboat Qualifier – Rochester, NY – 6TH PLACE
Registration is currently open for our Spring season! Participate in our college course through JCC or compete with our High School teams:
High School Sailing Program – March 15th – May 25th
Ages 13+ are welcome at any time. $275 for the full program. Discounts available for early signups. No experience necessary. Practice, compete, and represent your high school! Interested in participating in our Spring program? Come down during any of our practices and see what sailing is all about!
JCC Sailing Course – March – May
CLCSF joins together with Jamestown Community College to give adults, ages 18 and up, the opportunity to learn the basics of sailing. This course includes classroom instruction as well as time on the water. Registration is through JCC and will begin Spring 2017. Check out the links or contact JCC for more information on participating.
2 West Lake Street, Lakewood NY 14750 | P.O. BOX 291 Lakewood NY, 14750 | (716) 720-1550 | SailCLCSF@gmail.com